Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Cardz TV Challenge # 8

Cardz TV 

Challenge #8
April 20, 21, 22
"Color Me a Rainbow"
 Create a card or craft project for any ocassion using colors from the rainbow
pink, blue, green & yellow ONLY
you can also add small amounts of black & white.
Mary will be giving away 1 set of
 Cardz TV Stamps 
winner's choice

 this is an A2 portrait card
yellow polka dot paper is from DCWV Citrus Stack
four 1/2 squares each embossed with a different folder
opposite corners rounded
edges ink with Tim Holtz Antique Linen
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.
I used

Mother's Day

I can't begin to tell you what a fabulous set this is!
if you need to make Mother's day cards for all the women
in your life this stamp set is a
"MUST HAVE"!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Karen

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! Love the flower and twine!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I just might have to try this challenge this weekend.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. Love the flower.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Karen,wonderful flower.Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Karen!! I love the effect of the different embossing!! Just gorgeous!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    PS - I had a project to enter into your flower challenge but it won't post until 9 tonight so I am going to miss the deadline :( Sorry -- I truly meant to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty- I love the different embossing on the petals! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Karen! Love the design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Karen! Great job!
    I can't wait to play with this set!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Karen, love the embossing and the cute little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments