Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tin Soldier and Fun "Black" Friday winner

For the CARDZ TV "To Die For" challenge click Here
 
For the Fun Friday "Make it Sparkle" Challenge Click Here
 
 
This little Tin Soldier is a free cut over at the
added a peachy keen face to one
these are little boxes going to make a few more
and put some fuzzy socks in them
 
Entered in
 Thankful Thursday : ANYTHING GOES
 
The winner of the Fun "Black" Friday Challenge
is
 
#15 Gerda
 
Top Three
#10 Alli
 
#11 Cyndy
 
#20 Jenny H
 
Sorry I didn't post this yesterday my sister and I drove to Cobleskill
to meet my niece for lunch.
We went to the most charming place
1850's farmhouse turned  into a country shop & bistro.
   Three floors of themed rooms filled with a some of my most favorite things
Vera Bradley
Homemade truffles
New York State wines
and a wonderful array of jewelery and gifts
the restaurant was like a scene from a movie
 a roaring fire, beautifully decorated Christmas tree
all looking out on a little white gazebo with the lightest dusting of snow.
I bought the cutest little ornament
 going to work on making a few of my own this week....
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!Your tin soldiers are FABULOUS & FUN!!!Love them!!
    Have a wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!
    What adorable boxes!!! LOVE them and will have to hop over and pick them up :)
    Awesome job!!
    TFS and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your solider boxes are so fabulous, Karen!! I love them!! Congrats to the winners!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those soldier boxes so darn cute, and putting fuzzy socks in will make great stocking stuffers too...
    Congrats on you winners...
    Have a great happy Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen,

    Thanks to be a winner on you're challenge.
    Congrats to the top 3 winners.

    Your soldier boxes looks great, love the peachy keen face!
    Great project, love it.

    Hugs
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great boxes Karen, Soft sox would be so cute coming out of these. Sounds like an awesome place to have lunch. I would have loved to have met up with you your sister and niece.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Super cute tin soldiers.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, love your boxes!! Super cute:) How fun to take off and enjoy the afternoon with your sister and niece. Grapevine Farms sounds like a fun place to go. Glad you had a great time!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable little boxes! I love the paper combo.
    Sounds like a wonderful afternoon, I love places like this.
    Congrats to the winners.
    Have a good day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for my Top 3, congrats to other winners : )
    Great little gift boxes, perfect for fuzzy socks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those nutcrackers Karen - they are fabulous:-) Have a great week.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG love those boxes. Congrats on all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks very much for my top three spot, and congratulations to the other winners.

    Alli D x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen, these boxes are adorable!!! I love both variations.. and even more since they'll contain fuzzy socks! :o) What an amazing cut and so beautifully detailed by you. :o) You always make me long for the ability to use SVG cuts! Lovely work, as always! (I was bogged down with a deadline all week, so I deeply apologize for being insanely behind. I am catching up with all my bloggie friends over the next couple of days. It breaks my sappy heart when I'm forced to get so behind.)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO darn cute!! these little soldiers are adorable just as a decoration but when you turn them into gift boxes...fabulous!! I saw these over on DLArt's Thankful Thursday Linky Party and had to come over for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments