Saturday, August 23, 2014

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and GHOULS night out


was organizing my papers and came across 
a whole stash of bits from last Halloween
a little glue, ribbon, and a button
and my first Halloween card is done
This is Mumford the Mummy 
you can get it in 
digi form
from
or you can get it rubber stamp form
 from

Show it off Saturday 
Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability 
work on some new fall colors!





9 comments:

  1. This is so fun I love it!! The colours look fab what a great Halloween card :)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the mummy and papers!! So fun!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Karen! Now you've put me in the mood for Halloween projects too! Thanks for another super fun Linky Party! Have a great week!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Halloween card!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Karen, Thanks for another fun show it off party!! have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments