Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winner and Happy Valentine's day

still working on some distressed background
put  Tim Holtz ink on my craft mat
seedless preserves, dusty concord, and
picked raspberry
spritzed with my water bottle
the dipped a piece of
Ultra smooth premium white card stock
three hearts from
 Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies
coat this with versa mark and heat embossed
with clear snowflake powder
added an assortment of sequins
topped with silver stickles
keep it simple Valentine Mini
 
 Winner of the January 3rd
show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
#18
this is the most adorable French fry treat box
so super cute perfect for holding all
those Valentine sweet treats.
The little clothes pin is the perfect finishing
embellishment.
 
Norma,
email your address to
kfranciola @ nycap. rr. com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I really need to try this technique that you keep showcasing. Is it easy? What about messy? Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love the background - it looks amazing!! Congrats, Norma!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, pretty card Karen! Love the background and the texture on the hearts:) Beautiful!
    Congrats to Norma!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I see the winner, Pink Bling Crafter, listed. Congrats.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this with my distress inks! Beautiful card! Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, Karen!! Love the beautiful background!!!
    Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is such a gorgeous effect, I am going to have to give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Norma! LOVE your card Karen! I like the inking! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Norma - Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Norma!! Very Pretty! like the purple!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments