Sunday, September 27, 2015

Winner and BOO!

took a few of those supplies I worked on a few
weeks ago
to make this card
I love washi tape buy it all the time
but seldom use it
but tried so hard and managed to
make a card with some but tearing
it into little pieces and putting it on the side of the
card the tape is from Doodlebug Designs
the little pumpkin and sentiment
from one of my absolute favorite
Halloween Stamp set
for the spider web borders
Tags from
some Doodlebug designs jewels
and a little crinkle ribbon
 
Winner of the
Saturday September 19th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
 
Katie
This card is so super cute
I know Gavin will love it!
My grand daughter adores Mickey but
I still love him myself.
The Happy Birthday is great I will
have to put that on my wish list.
Your washi tape looks great!
Pretty sure I have your address to
send the ribbon. I will email you
if I can't find it....
 
Karen
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Your Halloween card is adorable! What a great idea for washi tape. I try to use mine a lot but I've never done it like this - thanks for the idea! And look at you with all the Halloween images all stamped and coloured! You have the cutest stamps! Congrats to the lucky-duck winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the bits of washi tape on it. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag and all the embellishments so super cute Karen.
    Congrats to Katie on her win!!!
    Have a wonderful week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun tags and adorable card!! Congrats to the winner.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Love the tag and web border!!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karen. I also have lots of wash tape-Mickey is the cutest! So excited to have won I love your challenges/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have been busy!! Your tag is darling~congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments