Monday, February 22, 2016

You're Invited

Hi Everyone inviting
you today to join me
over at
great blog talented designers
terrific projects every day


today I am featuring
"BIG &BOLD SENTIMENTS"

My youngest daughter
is getting married
4-16-16
these are the bridal shower invitations
I made for her


started with

Femme Frames
this is my go to base just love
the scallops and the stitching
a basic umbrella
some beautiful glitter paper I've
been hoarding for a very long time
some rhinestones look like raindrops
a tiny bow

Hope everyone has a wonderful
Crafty week.

Karen







5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and elegant card, Karen!!! Love the little bow and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for your daughter - Your invites are lovely Karen, simply elegant! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your invitations Karen!! So elegant!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Congrats to your daughter! What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty umbrella inside the scalloped frame. How exciting that your youngest daughter is getting married. I am sure the shower will be beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments