Sunday, August 28, 2016

Winner and Happy Birthday

still stuck on
from MFT stamps
stamped out a bunch with all different colors of ink
this one did a little inking with
Tim Holtz broken china distress ink
sentiment is a retired one
papertrey ink botanical silhouettes
everyone in a while you can find this on ebay
if you EVER see it get it you will love it!

Winner of the August 20th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org

Kitty,
AWESOME masculine card!
Love the ship image. Your card
reminds me of summer vacations long ago
on Cape Cod. I know the guy who receives
this card will treasure it. Perfect colors and
great use of your accents. Just enough for
interest but not too much. I think that is a
difficult balance when working on a masculine card.
You nail it!

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com

remove the spaces and I will 
email your gift certificate

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Karen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen. Love the blue peeking out from behind the flowers. Congrats to the winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Karen, your birthday card is so pretty. I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply BEAUTIFUL Karen! LOVE the bold colors! So Pretty! Congrats to Kitty! YAY!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Gorgeous flowers~Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! What a treat to see my card as the lucky winner! Thank you, Karen! I will email you right away! Your card is gorgeous! I have been loving those Fancy Florals ever since they were released and I've been waiting for a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card my friend!! Congrats to the winner!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments