Sunday, October 9, 2016

winner and Have a Fang-tastic Halloween

still trying to use up all those
"little scrap pieces"
 This cute little bat girl is from
Pure Innocence Batty About You
it is now longer available there
but you can find it
some black stickles
glossy accents and
a few assorted sequins

Winner of the October 1, 2016
Show it off Saturday Linky Party

Janis
Wow this is gorgeous!
I love all the texture and the fall colors.
Inspired idea to use modge podge on glass,
never thought about doing that.
The gold ribbon adds just the
right amount of glitz.  
I am sure your friend adored receiving
this thoughtful gift.
Dreaming about having one of those mini
chocolate bars.....

 email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces and let me
know if you prefer
the gift certificate
or
 3 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
and the
supplies to make my featured card

Hope everyone has a happy crafty week.

Karen






11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to my crafty friend Janis, for the win! Those altered jars filled with candy can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, your bat girl is so darn adorable! The sparkly wings are awesome....love this Karen!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable!! Congrats to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Congrats to the winner.
    Great use of the scraps.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's me!!! Thank you so much, Karen, for drawing my project as your lucky winner this week!!! I have just emailed you. :)

    I love your sweet little Bat Girl card. Reminds me of my little grandie! How she would love swooping around in a glittery cape and bat ears!! :) What a great way to use those scraps, too!!

    Thank you, again, for your challenges and for the ribbon that I will choose as my awesome prize!!

    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct.24-29 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com and GIVEAWAY going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Halloween card! Congratulations to the winner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another sweet card with your little scrap pieces! Love this cute image and the bit of sparkle on the costume!
    Congrats to the winner, her bottle is really warm and stunning with all these details and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable card!!
    Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Halloween card. Love the vampire. He is too cute. Congrats to the winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gosh - Your card is adorable! LOVE the sweet image dressed as a bat! So FUN! Congrats to the winner! YAY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!! Love the sentiment, it's perfect!! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments